a. Services. PassHopr.com is a digital website (SIte) property of Hopr (pronounced hop-per) corporation(“Hopr”). The Site offers site visitors access to and use of the PassHopr™-branded Password Hopping® service in one or more formats (Services).
b. Data. You may provide your email address (the “Email”), a First Name, and Last Name and other descriptive or identifying data (“Data”) to access the Services . Your Data are used to deliver the Services, such as a demonstration of Password Hopping® , a White Paper, applying to a free program, or fulfilling a request for information, and may be retained for a period of time appropriate for these free services.
e. Updates. You understand that the PassHopr™ technology and Services are evolving. As a result, hopr may update the Services at any time. You acknowledge and agree that Hopr may update the Services with or without notifying you.
f. Dependencies. The Services are designed to work with, and may be reliant on, a number of third party applications (such as web browsers). The continued compatibility of the Services with a specific application is partially dependent on that third party. In order to maintain compatibility you may need to update third-party applications, to ensure compatibility is preserved. Hopr cannot promise that all currently supported third party applications will always be compatible with the Services.
g. No Duty to Correct Errors. You acknowledge and agree that Hopr has no obligation to correct any defects or errors with the Services and Services or provide any support services, regardless of whether you inform Hopr of such defects or errors or Hopr otherwise is, or becomes aware of, such defects or errors.
- License, sell, rent, lease, reproduce, resell, transfer, assign, copy, duplicate, reproduce, distribute, host or otherwise commercially exploit the Services or any portion of the Services;
- Conduct or promote any illegal activities while using the Services;
- Use the Services for any unlawful activity or activity supporting an unlawful purpose;
- Upload, distribute or print any content to the Services that is or may be harmful to minors;
- Enter or submit any content to the Services that is or may be harmful to Hopr or jeopardize its Services in any way;
- Upload or make available any of your content that violates the rights of any third party, including any third party’s intellectual property rights;
- Reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, or translate or jeopardize the correct functioning of the Hopr’s Properties, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code of the software (including the configuration, structure, tools, methods, processes, and infrastructure) that enables or underlies the Services;
- Attempt to gain access to secured portions of the Services to which you do not possess access rights, including the Encrypted Data or Backup Data of any PassHopr™ Subscriber;
- Enter, submit, upload or transmit any form of virus, worm, Trojan horse, malware, or other malicious code to the Hopr’s properties;
- Use any automatic, electronic or manual process to harvest information from the Services (including without limitation robots, spiders, headless browsers, or scripts);
- Use any automatic, robotic, or electronic process to interact with, stimulate, probe or load (including without limitation robots, spiders, headless browsers, or scripts) the Services and Services;
- Interfere in any way with the proper functioning of the Services or interfere with or disrupt any servers or networks connected to the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Services;
- Institute, assist, or become involved in any type of attack, including, without limitation, distribution of a virus, denial of service attacks upon the Hopr’s properties, or other attempts to disrupt the Services or any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Services;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Hopr system or network, or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Hopr, its systems, resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Services or any affiliated or linked sites;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; or
- Mirror or frame the Site or any content, place pop-up windows over its pages, or otherwise affect the display of its pages.
You agree that the submission by you of any ideas, thoughts, criticisms, recommendations, suggested improvements or other feedback related to PassHopr™, or the Services (collectively "Feedback"), is at your own risk and that Hopr has no obligation (including without limitation any obligation of confidentiality) with respect to such Feedback. You represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to submit the Feedback. You hereby grant hopr a worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid, perpetual, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, modify, translate, distribute, perform, display, import, sell, offer for sale, make, have made and otherwise exploit the Feedback in any form, media, or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, and to allow others to do the same.